Friday, September 14, 2012

Put Your iPod Down.

Never thought I would utter those words to my three and a half year old.  I am not a techie -- in fact, my brother always comments that Buck and I are so behind the times in terms of technology.  We did not own iPhones until this Christmas, bought our first flat screen television just last summer (as in 2011), can't really figure out how to use our Kindle, frankly we don't even understand iTunes, and we don't own an iPad. 

Fawn loves kid music, though.  And, I love walking without listening to Fawn whine in the stroller about wanting to be finished.  So, I loaded four CDs of his kid music onto an old MP3 player (not an iPod, but he doesn't know the difference).  And, he gets to listen to "his iPod" when he's in the stroller.  It's a great bribe but he sometimes has a hard time giving up his music.

Sitting at the kitchen counter while I fixed his lunch (very scary visions of what's to come...):
 
So happy to be in control of his own tunes.

1 comment: