Friday, February 3, 2012
Friday Funny.
Anyone with a three-year old knows that they are hilarious. The things that come out of their mouths are absolutely priceless. For example, Fawn has decided that he does not like my hair in a ponytail. When I put my hair up he says "take that down" or "get that thing out of your hair." I'll admit that at times I comply with this crazy request. The response is usually "much better, mommy" or "now you look pretty." (I can assure you that most of the time these days he's wrong...the up do is much better.) Totally unrelated, Fawn loves fruit snacks or gummies as we call them. I try to limit their consumption, but really what's not to love? Anyway, today when I was tucking him in for his nap, after he had literally ripped my ponytail holder off my head, he said: "Mommy, I'll make you a deal. I'll let you wear a ponytail if you let me eat gummies." How's that for negotiation? Poor thing being raised by two lawyers...Happy Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment