I affectionately refer to Buck and Fawn as my "farm rats" because they love the farm. They would rather be there than any other place on earth. I love that Buck is raising Fawn (and will raise Small Fry) to love the outdoors, and I'm so glad it's an interest they will always share. It's been an extra special blessing as we adjust to life with Small Fry because Buck and Fawn have spent some long Saturdays together at the farm where Fawn has been showered with much-needed extra love and attention. And me -- I love the farm too. I love the weekends I have quiet time (or now baby bonding time) because the boys are at the farm. And, I love going to the farm with my boys -- it's a great place to relax and pick up a book or some knitting needles. Here are my farm rats upon their return from a day trip to the farm:
(Mid bite of food, but still too cute.)
King of the farm rats.
Nice.
ReplyDelete