I could kick myself for not documenting all of the hilarious things that come out of Fawn's mouth. I find him utterly hilarious. He are some recent favorites.
I got my hair cut (Epic fail at trying to grow out to donate again! My stylist thought it would take at least another year of growing out, and I just couldn't handle the thought of long hair for that much longer.) The next morning...
Me: Fawn, do you notice anything different about Mommy?
(Long, pondering pause.)
Fawn: Yep. You look wrong.
On the first morning we had a back deck full of workmen and power tools, Fawn was distressed that he had to leave to go to school.
Fawn: Mom, if I were you I would watch these men all day.
We call Small Fry our nugget because he is so round and plump. (He's actually only in the 40th percentile for weight, but is just a healthy, chunky baby so he looks quite large compared to Fawn's skinny minny self.)
Fawn: If that fat baby is a nugget, then I'm a noodle.
Continuing with the "fat baby" theme...
When Small Fry was trying to enter (or perhaps destroy) a blanket fort:
Fawn: No Small Fry! Only skinny people allowed in here.
And Fawn likes to fill his cheeks with food and pretend to be Small Fry. Ha!
He's not only funny, but he's very dramatic. Like his mama.
Fawn: I like music but I just can't dance. It makes my muscles so tired that I will fall asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment