Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Camera, Same Sweet Face.

I haven't read the manual yet, but I've been reading some photography blogs to try to figure out how to use my new toy.  I've got to say that the Pioneer Woman's photography blog is awesome, easy to read, and very understandable.  While I haven't been successful in capturing a great picture of Fawn yet, even these early tries are a great improvement over my old point-and-shoot. 
We live pretty close to a great walking loop through the woods that's about a mile long.  Fawn loves to hike through the woods exploring -- he was so excited to find a yellow leaf amidst all the brown.
I love this little boy -- especially how much of a boy he is.  He was totally pumped that we saw not one, but two, snails on our walk, plus a slug and a worm.  (The poor worm didn't live to see another day after Fawn tried to not so gently get him to crawl on a stick...but maybe gentleness will come later.)
In an apparent attempt to reduce any appearance of a double chin, this is Fawn's latest look when he suggests that I take his picture.  (One additional perk of the new camera is that Fawn is interested in getting his picture again!  Yeah!)  I'll take whatever angle I can get -- even the up-the-nose shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment