He calls Small Fry "Waa." As in, the sound a crying baby makes. And Small Fry thinks it's funny while Buck and I grimace. I hope it's one nickname that doesn't stick.
We have a precious CD from Fawn's school of the music they sing in chapel and music that includes cute Christian songs for kids. One of Fawn's favorites is "God Made Me" (for example, "God made me to swing and sway..." or "laugh and sing" you get the picture). I asked Fawn what God made him to do. "To sleep with my eyes open." Funny and creepy.
My brother has been over to the house to help Fawn learn the basics of soccer since he starts in September. (I cannot believe I have a child old enough for organized sports.) Neither Buck nor I played soccer and really don't know the rules. Neither does Fawn. My brother tried and tried to explain that you can't use your hands in soccer. Fawn's response: "Maybe no one else can use their hands, but I can use mine." We'll keep you posted on how U4 soccer goes.
Perhaps my favorite photo of the summer -- slightly terrified by the butterfly on his shoulder. Check out that face.
No comments:
Post a Comment