We made brownies, which we decorated like a cake. And, we sang happy birthday. Though I bought Small Fry some new pajamas and a new teething ring (those little buggers still haven't popped through), I haven't managed to give him his half birthday gifts yet. The pj's need to be washed and the teething ring needs to be cleaned too. Oops! Clearly, he has no idea and Fawn hasn't pushed the issue. Speaking of Fawn, he had a little bit of a hard time that it wasn't his half birthday again (or too? -- I wasn't quite sure what the issue was). But, he was happy to blow out Small Fry's candle. He was insistent that he get Small Fry a gift -- specifically he wanted to get Small Fry his own "Bow Wow" (Fawn's most beloved lovie, a Gund stuffed animal). I could tell that he wouldn't handle going into a toy store for someone else so I avoided the issue. We will order online! A fabulous solution to sibling shopping.
My three boys.
Birthday boy! We love you so much sweet thing. You are a beautiful, happy, joyous, loving, wonderful addition to our family. We are so blessed to call you ours and can't remember life without you in it.
And, for a trip down memory lane, here's a flashback to Fawn's original half birthday:

No comments:
Post a Comment