Friday, February 1, 2013

My Suburban Hunter.

One of Buck's friends has hunting land literally ten minutes from our house.  He has invited him to join him in the past, but Buck has always had a work conflict.  But this January they were able to coordinate morning hunts on two occasions.  Such a treat for Buck!  And, guess what...he got a buck (ha!) with his bow.

Our proud "hunter man" as Fawn refers to him.

Then Buck took his buck to my in-laws front yard for it to be picked up by a man who wanted to process the meat (we have a freezer full!).  Before I knew that the deer was making its way to my in-laws' yard, I figured it would be coming to my house.  While I was a little worried that the neighbors would be horrified, the deer had to go somewhere!  Plus, our "hunter man" is ours -- he thrives on the spending time in the great outdoors.  I think his spirit requires it.  So, we embrace it!

We were on our way to school, so we made a pit stop to see Daddy and his deer.  Fawn was so proud!  And with that, we were off to school and Buck was off to a shower and then a solid day of lawyering.

No comments:

Post a Comment