Fawn missed his program last year -- home sick! And, he was sad to miss it. This year, he was excited about it. He talked of it often and told me he couldn't sing me the songs yet because he didn't want to ruin the surprise. Sweet thing was a pilgrim -- and a very proud one. I arrived extra early to get a great seat, a great view, and great photo ops. Fawn was not shy at all -- he sang every word and did every hand motion. I was a proud mama!
The Program
Fawn and his sweet class. While I don't know any of the girls, it is just the greatest group of little boys for Fawn to play with.
Singing with joy -- next to his good buddy Denton.
Love.
Something about this profile just makes me swoon -- there's still glimpses of "littleness" here that I love.
After the program, we all go back to the classrooms for snacks.
So blurry! But, mommy was there sweet boy to cheer you on.
Fawn and his AMAZING teachers -- Miss Rachael and Miss Amy. They are the best! I am so thrilled we got them.
Fawn, "John Getty" (we refer to him by first and last name...all the time), and Luke.
Fawn and Pearson. These two have been in the same class every year at Covenant!
Fawn and his new best friend Hamp. Sweet boy with a precious mama.
We had many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Included in our many blessings is Covenant Day School, the amazing teachers and sweet families we share this experience with.
No comments:
Post a Comment