Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Hendersons Visit the Farm.

Kelly shared these pictures with me from our weekend together at the farm. So much fun, and great memories for the kids of spending fun time together! Buck and I try to be very intentional with spending time with friends and instilling in the boys the importance of friendships. This family is such a blessing!
Meal time was a MESS! But that's to be expected with five kiddos. So, we ate as many meals as possible on the dock.

Fishing time. The worms were a big hit!

These monkeys -- I was so worried one of them was going to fall into the pond.

Checking out a shooting house.

Fawn and Turner took a walk with Kelly and me down the pond road. It was a wet, messy, fun romp.

The Bad Boy Buggy -- a fun toy for boys of all ages (I'm talking to you Buck).

Sweet daddies, sweet babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment