Lounging on the porch after a long day of beach fun.
Wave jumping with my brother and me. Check out the height of his jump!

Fawn's first ever soft drink out of a can (though second ever Sprite, as I was left with no other options at the pre-circus party this year). He was obsessed and felt like such a big boy!
My brother (the giver of the Sprite) toasting my two-year old and proclaiming that he is drinking a "green cold beer." I thought it was funny at the time, until the following occurred. This Wednesday Fawn and I were sitting in Magic Muffins enjoying breakfast (weeks after the beach trip). I go to the refrigerator case to get a Grapico and Fawn yells "Mommy, you found a purple cold beer." Customers laugh, Mommy turns red.
Fawn, me and my brother after a long beach afternoon (someone is pooped out!).




No comments:
Post a Comment