Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Water Play.

Fawn was a little under the weather so I was attempting to keep him inside as much as possible, and out of this brutal, terrible, miserable August Alabama heat.  So, we brought the water play inside -- to our kitchen sink.  It was a huge hit!
I keep a toothbrush and toothpaste by the kitchen sink so I can brush Fawn's teeth without going upstairs to his bathroom.  He is generally opposed to teeth brushing, but when he had total control he was a brushing machine.
He used up the toothpaste (there wasn't much left, but still, who knew brushing teeth could be so much fun?  Especially when surrounded by some pretty cool water toys.).
I asked Fawn to smile and he made this face.  He then said, "That's all the smiling I can do for you."  Despite his refusal to smile, he loved playing in the sink and has asked to do it several times since.

1 comment: