Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Splash Pad 2013.

With four sweet families from church we headed to the Gardendale Splash Pad armed with buckets, shovels, changes of clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, towels, drinks, snacks and lunches!  Whew -- I felt like I was packed for a weekend at the beach.  But the kids had fun .... though more fun it seemed on the playground than in the water.


After forgetting the buckets on our last trip to the Splash Pad, Fawn made sure I remembered them.

Small Fry didn't hesitate to jump on in there with the big kids.

Fawn was much braver this year too.

Small Fry would have played in the water for as long as I let him.

Fawn was finally strong enough and tall enough to have fun with the massive water guns.

Small Fry and his sweet lady friend -- C.

Gotcha!
Great time with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment