I am happy to report that the inside deep cleaning is complete. While there are still projects that need to be tackled, I am very much looking forward to going down there and getting to be outside instead of inside scrubbing bathrooms! The inside is looking great and feels very much like home -- it is cozy and everyone is starting to settle in.
But speaking of outside, we went on golf cart rides -- saw deer and beautiful fall wildflowers. Fawn and Small Fry also saw hogs and a raccoon on their adventures. We caught crickets -- I had no clue Fawn could catch a cricket with his own hands (I really didn't know I could catch one either). With Doc's guidance, Fawn was a fire ant exterminator. We watched a bumblebee burrow through a perfectly round hole it made in a piece of wood. Fawn practiced with his handmade bow and arrow. And, we just played!
No comments:
Post a Comment