Tuesday, May 20, 2014

First Summer Zoo Trip.

Every time.

But I love it when they try to cram both of their faces in together.

Sweet Small Fry just wants to be like his Bubby.

They moved the tiger to the old painted dogs exhibit (by the way, I do not know where the painted dogs are now, nor do I care -- those things make me so nervous!). The tiger kept walking past the boys right by the window. It was awesome and slightly terrifying too.

I mean seriously...

Double trouble.

Then he got really serious.

What was supposed to be zoo fountain fun turned into Fawn tormenting Small Fry with his very clever use of his foot to direct the fountain water onto Small Fry. Small Fry was not a fan, but loved the fountains anyway.

Brothers at play.

At it again that little sneak.

Luckily this guy is pretty laid back.

Small Fry and Mommy.

Fawn and Mommy.

I'd say based on these happy faces that it was a successful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment