Thursday, January 20, 2011

All About Buck.

Ok, here's the deal.  I bought a bottle of tequila and made margaritas one night and apparently agreed to a blog.  I don't even really know what a blog is, or why someone would read one.  So, let me give this blogging thing a shot; surely I've got something to say that someone not captive in my house would be interested in hearing. 

Before that, I'm supposed to tell you a little about me.  Number one, I'm better looking in person than in photos, but I didn't get to pick out the "couple photo."  Whatever.  I'm an almost-thirty lawyer with a great wife and hilarious son.  My problem is that I've got too many hobbies and not enough time in the day.  In future blogs (that I'm told I'll be making) I'll share with you stories ranging from "how to make your 2 year old do yard work and not feel bad about it" to "hunting trophy deer in Alabama" to "baby advice for the dad." 

As I'll do in closing on all posts, let me provide a quote from Fawn.

Fawn:  "Mommy stay home.  Mommy cook.  Mommy clean.  Daddy go to farm.  Daddy shoot big bucks." 

No comments:

Post a Comment