Thursday, September 1, 2011

Already Washing Cars.

My car was disgusting.  As in no rain in weeks, white car, lots of grime disgusting.  As in you can't rub your white pants up against it disgusting.  We were putting off a good car-washing because we were supposed to go to the beach this weekend.  Unfortunately, our plans were derailed by a virus that Fawn caught that left him with a fever for four days and an ear infection.  Poor buddy.  I also got the virus part, but we both seem to have bounced back.  I feel like I get sick once a summer, so I guess it was just our turn.  Hopefully we can make it to the beach with some law school friends very soon. 

In the meantime, we did a little Sunday afternoon car wash (shirtless, of course).
For some inexplicable reason (aside from pure fun and joy) Buck has put Fawn in charge of the hose for car washes.  So, when Buck gets sprayed he has only himself to blame.
My very proud helper.  He earned two quarters for his efforts -- quarters are on of his favorite things right now because he loves feeding the fish at the zoo, for which quarters are needed.
He's actually pretty good with the hose.  And, I must admit was more help to Buck than I was.  Thanks boys -- my car looks much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment