After two glorious fall days at the beach, the weather turned pretty chilly overnight. No worries, though, we still had a great day.
We hit Chick-Fil-A for breakfast -- Fawn LOVES chicken minis, though he likes the honey-butter rolls much more than the chicken nuggets. He insisted on playing on the playground after breakfast ("I need to get my energy out" -- I must tell him that we have to get his energy out a lot, he certainly has a lot of energy). And, he convinced Buck to play with him.
Buck clearly exceeded the height limit...but who could stop such joy?
Then it was off to one of our favorite places...Bass Pro Shops. We will visit a BPS wherever we are...seriously. (In fact, funny side note, I received a phone call from our credit card company a couple of weeks ago looking for Buck who happened to be in LA for work. When he called them back they were just making sure the California charges were really him. Buck's comment to me -- "They must be questioning national, non Bass Pro Shops charges." Sad, but true.)
It's never to cold to drive a four wheeler.
So even though our last beach day was really a non-beach day, it was a great day of family fun. And, I'll take the beach in October over the beach in July every time.


No comments:
Post a Comment