Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Anonymous.

I am loving having baby number two be a surprise.  And, I think the baby likes it too.  Case in point, at my last OB appointment (I passed my glucose test, by the way (yeah!), despite the influx of Halloween candy at our house), the baby's heartbeat was 140.  I.e., the "breaking point" if you will for the old wives tale predicting gender based on heartbeat.  For some reason, when Buck told me that, I thought it was hysterical.  Buck has been checking the Chinese gender predictor calendar (I honestly don't remember what it said this time...it predicted Fawn was a girl, so I'm not hanging my hat on its accuracy) and the heartbeat, while I really am loving a surprise being a surprise.  That's not to say I don't like the guessing game...because I do.  I think the overwhelming prediction has been that we are adding another boy to this family, though there are a couple girl holdouts.  Either way we are truly blessed, so excited, and very thankful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment