Yes, the first week of November (I am so behind on getting pictures loaded!) I took Fawn to see Disney on Ice. It was a last minute decision -- a friend texted me that she was taking her daughter and the weather was supposed to be really dreary so I thought it would be a fun, indoor activity.
It was fun -- and Fawn sat through the whole thing. Though, I have to say it was a little over his head. While he knew the Mickey characters, they served as the narrators of the show, which featured various Disney movies. Fawn has not seen any of the Disney movies, so he asked lots of questions but still seemed to enjoy himself.
The highlight, of course, was the light up toy (which I believe cost more than our tickets after I used half-price coupon codes). Gotta love a light up toy.

No comments:
Post a Comment