Subtitle: You know you're pregnant when....
....your husband catches you crying on the phone to the Amazon.com customer service representative in who knows where over a lost Christmas package.
Sweet Fawn has asked for a very specific toy this Christmas that I located on Amazon.com on Black Friday -- yes people, ages ago. He saw it in Walmart this summer, but they no longer sell it (nor does Target, Kmart, Toys R Us, you get the picture). I located *7* of the toys online and ordered one through Amazon. It was supposed to arrive at my house by Wednesday, and the delivery confirmation says it was delivered on Monday BUT IT'S NOT HERE!!! We've looked everywhere and I have been home each day around mail delivery time.
I was so proud of myself for being basically done Christmas shopping (and completely done for Fawn), so this setback is a little disappointing...or a lot disappointing, considering I got up at 5 am to check my Amazon account for any new information on the missing package. And, considering I cried my eyes out at the thought of Fawn not getting what he asked for this Christmas. (After which I admitted to Buck that pregnancy hormones have simply got the best of me as he stifled a laugh, and -- shockingly -- didn't disagree.)
My local post office will be getting a cheery (but where the heck is my package) phone call from me in about 2 hours at opening time. And I'll keep you posted on the missing package...
No comments:
Post a Comment