We went to (of all places, I know) Bass Pro Shops to visit Santa this year, as we have the previous two years. They really do have an awesome Santa -- and a great set-up to keep the kiddos entertained through the long Santa line. We were there when the store opened and I still stood in line for about an hour before it was Fawn's turn.
To say he was eager to tell Santa his wishes was an understatement. He was thrilled when it was his turn and jumped into Santa's lap. Despite this eagerness, the skeptical look was a permanent fixture on his face.
Then it was time to get down to business and tell Santa exactly what he desires this Christmas:
1. a Mickey Mouse fishing rod
2. a Pat the Hammer (from Handy Manny)
3. a small Lightening McQueen car (he's never seen Cars, so I'm guessing they talk about it at school?)
The goofy, yet adorable, half-grin is all we could get out of Fawn. But, hey, it sure does beat tears!



No comments:
Post a Comment