Yep folks, he wore it. Fawn was Mickey for Halloween. This year I had him help me set out his costume the night before and we put it on first thing and wore it all day (except of course for nap time when pajamas are non-negotiable).
You can barely see the Mickey Mouse ears in this picture, but he loved them! Early evening we were off to our street's annual Halloween party. This year we did a hot dog cookout. It's so nice to live on a cul-de-sac that plans such fun activities for kiddos (and their parents). We've gotten a couple sets of new neighbors this year, so it was also fun to have new faces.
My boys on our way to the party. Fawn was happy to agree to Buck's proposal that his car's "trunk" be used as a cooler of sorts. We always end the Halloween party with a costume contest. Before Fawn, Buck and I were the judges because we were unbiased, non-parents. Trouble was we knew absolutely nothing about kiddie pop culture -- we could pick out Disney characters and superheroes, but didn't stand a chance with today's cartoon characters or High School Musical characters. Now we're starting to learn, but we still have trouble identifying the tween/teen costumes! And, even though we weren't the judges, Fawn won the costume contest. I think just because he's cute -- his costume was pretty basic. He was so excited and has a goody bag of Halloween-themed toys that I plan to dole out the next several years.


Sweet thing! I love that he kept on the ears!
ReplyDelete