We started with a pony ride!
So big...and the boots!
Even bigger!
All done.
After the pony rides, Fawn was begging to do the jumpies. I was terrified because Small Fry was still recovering from his broken collarbone. But, we'd hit the eight-week mark so I caved (and worried the entire time). They had a great time bouncing away, though. It was a highlight of the day.
Up, up and away.
Whee!
Fawn loved the huge slides.
Well, hello there.
When I felt like we'd pushed our safety luck to the limit, I dragged their happy, sweaty bodies from the jumpy area to the picnic tables and we took a break for lunch. The pumpkin patch actually has delicious, down home food. Yummy! Then we took advantage of the cute photo-op spots in an attempt to get a cute picture of the boys. It was a fun fail.
We then waited in a short line to take a hay ride to the pumpkin patch. The pumpkin patch was absolutely gorgeous, and the setting is just beautiful. The boys were in heaven.
And they're off.
They made very special selections -- especially Fawn.
Handsome baby kept choosing huge pumpkins.
Love these two.
Excellent selections boys!
Mimi and I thought at this point the outing was over...little did we know there was a huge hay pile for the kids to play in as they waited for the return hayride. We played and played and played there, missing return ride after return ride. They thought it was just the most fun ever. A super fun way to end a super great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment