Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Small Fry Funnies.

I did a much better job of capturing funny sayings by Fawn when he was a little guy. But here are some from Small Fry. By the way, he's pretty hysterical all the time. He keeps us laughing -- he can even get Fawn going. He has brought so much laughter to our house.

"You cannot say amen! You are a girl! When you grow up to be a big boy you can say amen."

He loves to say "Oh man!" if something doesn't work quite right. It is so funny. Even funnier is when I try to say "Oh man!" "You cannot say oh man mommy! You are a princess!"

He still remembers nursing, which I think is sweet. Sometimes he will point at my boobs and ask me if they can make "gato" (aka Gatorade) or chocolate milk. Oh the toddler mind!

He loves to say "Yes!" when something goes his way.

He's already got quite a potty mouth. He knows he's not supposed to say "butt" but constantly asks me "Can I say butt or am I just supposed to say bottom?" Just to hear himself say it!!! If you ask him to say his ABCs, count, or sing a song, he loves to insert a potty word (or sometimes just a random word) to make you laugh. "A, B, C bottom" or "Jesus loves me this I kick!"

It's hard to be around Small Fry without a smile on. He is so full of life -- and so loud. Buck is still waiting for his quite child.

No comments:

Post a Comment