Have I mentioned before that Fawn is obsessed with tractors? Of course I have -- aside from mommy, daddy and the dogs, I would put tractors right up there with the loves of Fawn's life.
One of our friends has this awesome excavator in her sandbox. Fawn's only played with it once, but he was hooked. If we ever got one for our house, I'm not sure we'd have enough M&M's to lure him inside at the end of each day. (In our house, if all else fails, bribery by M&M's is always an option -- and generally successful, though Fawn has started negotiating the number and colors of M&M's he receives.)
And then there's the old tractor in the Children's Zoo at the Birmingham Zoo. No matter what, we always make a stop at the tractor when we visit the zoo. Fawn is convinced that if he keeps "working on it" he's going to get it fixed. So we keep trying. Because a boy's got to dream.



No comments:
Post a Comment