Friday, May 27, 2011

Summer's Here.

I know not officially, but it's 90 degrees outside and school is out.  In my book, that means summer has arrived.  How to pass the hot days and keep a two-year old thoroughly entertained?  Funny you should ask -- my aspirational "to-do" list follows (I figured if I posted it on my blog, I would feel more compelled to follow through and take pictures documenting our fun).

1. Lake Martin
2. Gulf of Mexico
3. Gardendale Splash Pad
4. Pepper Place Saturday Market
5. Swimming at my grandparents' house
6. Catching Lightening Bugs
7. Ice Cream Man
8. Baseball Game
9. Sprinkler in the Yard
10. Blueberry Picking
11. Fountains at Zoo
12. Sculpture/Fountain at Botanical Gardens
13. Imagination Lab at McWane
14. Watching Fireworks
15. Fishing
16. Summer Reading Program at Library
17. Doodles Italian Ice
18. Veterans' Park in Spain Park
19. Hiking Trail in The Preserve
20. Trussville Park
21. Veterans' Park in Leeds
22. Turkey Creek Preserve
23. Backyard Garden

Basically, let's see if we can have as much fun as last summer (a few of my favorite memories below):




No comments:

Post a Comment