It's been months since Fawn got a haircut, and he was definitely sporting some Bama Bangs. (To keep the look authentic, Buck had taken matters into his own hands and cut the back of Fawn's hair short.) I thought the long-ish hair on my bumpkin looked precious, but it was starting to bother him, especially when we were swimming. So, off we went to Mr. Eddie at Cahaba Plaza Barber Shop. Fawn sought reassurance that he would indeed receive (1) a lollypop ("wowwypop") and (2) a matchbox car from Mr. Eddie. As always, I replied. And for extra incentive to cooperate, Fawn wore swimming clothes with the promise that I would take him swimming after his haircut if we behaved.
In the able hands of the best barber ever -- Mr. Eddie at Cahaba Plaza Barber Shop in Cahaba Heights.
Serious Bama Bangs.
My little soldier, all smiles.


No comments:
Post a Comment