Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Update: Week 2

Unfortunately, not a lot to report in terms of additional items checked off our "to-do" list.  If you're keeping track at home, you can cross off:

9. Sprinkler in the Yard

And, I've even got the pictures to prove it.  What a great way to spend a hot, 'bama afternoon (with kid-friendly bug spray of course to keep the skeeters away).
Here he comes.
Such fun -- and with the drought our grass was happy with the water too.
We did attempt number eleven on our list (Fountains at the Zoo) for a second time -- but Fawn was too nervous to take the plunge.  It baffles me because he loves, loves, loves to swim (which we do almost every day).  I think the element of surprise and all the "big" kids make him a little nervous.  I'm going to keep packing the swim diapers on our zoo trips, though, because I'm sure by summer's end I won't be able to get him out of the fountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment