My boys love to spend long Saturdays at the farm. And, while I miss them and sometimes get lonely, it's really nice to have a day to run errands, clean the house, do laundry etc. (you know, all the stuff I should be doing while Fawn is at preschool...but I use those precious hours to get some lawyering done...).
And they're off:
All smiles. For those wondering, Fawn's t-shirt says "Sorry Ladies My Daddy's Taken." Buck purchased it at (of all places) Alvin's Island in Destin. Lovely. We only wear it at the lake and the farm (when Mommy's in charge of getting dressed that is).
I spent the day running around like a chicken with my head cut off (I truly think keeping up with Fawn would have been more relaxing)...trips to Michael's for fun Halloween and Thanksgiving craft supplies for Fawn; Hancock's, the Halloween store, and Walmart for the makings of Fawn's Halloween costume; JoAnn's Fabrics for fabric for new pull on pants for Fawn for the fall and winter, plus material for appliques and some embroidery thread. Whew! Now it's time to get to sewing! By the looks of the picture, Fawn certainly needs some cuter clothing.

No comments:
Post a Comment