Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Somebody Else Turned 31.

I'd like to say it wasn't me (in my head I'm still a teenager), but it was.  We celebrated at my parents' house with my brother and his wife and my grandparents.  My dad cooked his famous fish tacos and my mom kept order in the kitchen (which is a job in and of itself with my dad), handled the fixings and made a yummy blueberry crumble for dessert.  It was a great night and a perfect way to celebrate with a three year old and baby.


My boys and me on my birthday -- what precious gifts!
This is why man to man defense is so important.
There's Fawn's sweet smile.


I hope I remember Fawn's sweet voice singing me happy birthday -- and helping me blow out my candles (Mom mercifully gave me only three).  And, I hope I remember Fawn's excitement in giving me my gift.  Pink camo sunglasses.  Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment