For a kid who loves to be outside, Fawn hates bright sunlight. Hates it -- especially when we are travelling in the car. "Turn off the bright mommy" I often hear from the backseat when we are driving towards sunlight. While the almost ever-presence of the Alabama cap helps Fawn with this issue, I recently invested in a pair of sunglasses for the little man. "Invested" is a loose term -- I spent $5 to buy two pairs of sunglasses at The Children's Place outlet in Leeds. I figured the second pair would come in handy when we inevitably lose the first pair. (I am notorious for losing sunglasses -- Buck gave me a very nice pair of sunglasses for my birthday one year while we were in college. I "misplaced" them in the KD house and to this day he has not let me live it down.) Fawn loves his sunglasses, and loves that they have their own special place of honor in my car -- the sunglasses holder (as mine float around in my purse). Thought you might like some pics of Mr. Cool in his shades.


No comments:
Post a Comment