Let me begin by saying that many days I feel like I've totally lost control -- of my two-year old that is. My mom assures me that this is just because I am parenting a two-year old. But scenarios like these leave me scratching my head (and biting my lip to keep from laughing hysterically).
Fawn: "I want to kick mommy and go to time out."
Fawn proceeds to kick mommy in the shin (barefooted, so minimal pain inflicted). Then he puts himself in timeout.
I try not to laugh, but hurry to snap this picture of him in time out:
A couple minutes pass, and Fawn removes himself from time out and comes to find me.
Fawn: "I all done with time out mommy. You want a hug?"
Belle: "I'd love a hug." Because even after being kicked in the shin, there's nothing I wouldn't love more than a hug from my sweet angel.

No comments:
Post a Comment