Monday, March 7, 2011

John Deere Tractor Had a Farm.

I know in my short time blogging, I've already written about the song Old McDonald had a farm.  Here goes again (which should underscore 1. how much we sing songs, especially this one and 2. how obsessed Fawn is with all things farm).  Doc (Buck's dad) taught Fawn a new version of the song a few weeks ago, inserting Fawn's name in the song instead of Old McDonald's name.  Very cute.

Fawn must have picked up on the fact that it's perfectly fine to change words because he's caught a little creative bug of his own.  Now, when sung at our house, the song begins with:

John Deere Tractor had a farm
E I E I O
And on that farm he had a tractor
E I E I O
With a chug chug here
And a chug chug there
Here a chug there a chug
Everywhere a chug chug
John Deere Tractor had a farm
E I E I O

Happy singing farmers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment