I must say, despite losing an hour of sleep, I like springing forward much more than falling back. (I would use "technical" terms here, but I have to say that I have no clue when we are in "daylight savings time" and when we are not. I just change the clocks -- or rather make sure Buck has changed the clocks -- when the calendar dictates.) Reason? Better schedule for Fawn. Fawn is getting up AFTER 7 (a true spring miracle), and napping at 1 instead of noon. Falling back with toddlers is for the birds (who wants their day to start at 5 am even if you get an extra hour of sleep?).
The scientific math:
Bad schedule for Fawn + extra hour of sleep = no fun for even a well-rested mommy
Good schedule for Fawn - one hour of sleep + extra cup of coffee = very happy mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment